Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prematch at Bronx Lebanon - peds
would anyone tell me anything you know about the program, my IV there was not bad, the neighborhood was not as bad as I thought and the residents I met with gave me positive feedback, should I accept it or go for the match??? please help, any advice is appreciated
hi peds,
could you plzz tell me wht they ask in int ..is there any med qs or they ask you to present a case..
ur input w,ll be really appreciated..and best of luck
hi peds,
could you plzz tell me wht they ask in int ..is there any med qs or they ask you to present a case..
ur input w,ll be really appreciated..and best of luck
It depends on who is going to interview you, they pick files randomly, I interviewed with the program director and the chief resident who are very nice, they asked me to present any interesting case I've encountered during my internship, some other interviewers ask medical questions esp. the NICU attending( he is tough), the chairman doesn't ask medical questions but if you are from India he'll ask you some questions about your medical school.
It depends on who is going to interview you, they pick files randomly, I interviewed with the program director and the chief resident who are very nice, they asked me to present any interesting case I've encountered during my internship, some other interviewers ask medical questions esp. the NICU attending( he is tough), the chairman doesn't ask medical questions but if you are from India he'll ask you some questions about your medical school.
thanks peds
thanks peds
u said the neighborhood was not bad, and the program is Ok, moreover the PD was nice, then, if u r really interested in pediatrics, or u have previous experience in it ,then why to refuse it. take it man it is great ...
good luck
u said the neighborhood was not bad, and the program is Ok, moreover the PD was nice, then, if u r really interested in pediatrics, or u have previous experience in it ,then why to refuse it. take it man it is great ...
good luck
hey peds
when did u had ur iv?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »