Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
...For how long more? - ease_doc
...Should we expect calls in Nov. and Dec ?
hi..ease doc...how many calls you have so far?
hi..ease doc...how many calls you have so far?
no,not at all,game is over,sad but true,even iam very sad
no,not at all,game is over,sad but true,even iam very sad
hi aphrodite...i have only rejections. Silence from 80 % of my programs. Applied mostly in mid Oct, some nov 1st. What do you think? What about you... Getting ready for your iv´s?
hi aphrodite...i have only rejections. Silence from 80 % of my programs. Applied mostly in mid Oct, some nov 1st. What do you think? What about you... Getting ready for your iv´s?
some people i talked to from last year actually had calls coming in till jan...they may befew and far between and from not so nuce programs,but they do come in....however we all know how subjective all of this is...so i dont know how advisable it would be to depend on stats! anyhow..all the best to all!
some people i talked to from last year actually had calls coming in till jan...they may befew and far between and from not so nuce programs,but they do come in....however we all know how subjective all of this is...so i dont know how advisable it would be to depend on stats! anyhow..all the best to all!
i actually agree with you. I think I still have some chance...remember that lots of 99ers will cancel interviews....anyway...anything can happen. GL.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »