Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone get a call from WWU Charleston - kavish99
Anyone
I did but just last week. Will interview there on Jan 14th
IM? Psych?
IM. They offer a great salary and a 4,000 sign on and moving expenses. Anyone else?
jan 14th is sunday whats ur problem amyd304
I am so sorry...I had the dates mixed up. My interview is on the 12th of Jan. CAMC (WVU) in IM and on Jan5th at WVU Morgantown
hey amyd304...cud u plz tell the positions for categorical IM at WVU, morgantown...website says 13 positions while nrmp quota says 9 positions....which is true...can they change thier quota back to 13 if they donot take part in DO match..which i guess they were planning this year.
thanks
hey amyd304..plz respond to my ques??thanks
Hey res1234,
Sorry it took a while to get back to you but I was out of town. I actually called WVU to ask about their quota on NRMP. They told me was in case they had an "off" season position that they would need to fill and they were participating in the DO match. My friend is a DO and I she tole me last night that 2 of her friends prematched there(I know, they are not supposed to offer prematch.) I do not know what to think of this and I do not want to call them back. Are you from the area? Are you really interested in training there? I know I am very disappointed about not being offered aprematch if indeed they do offer it. So yes, the director told me it would be 9 in the MD match and would not increase after DO match. When did you interview? A
res1234
Did you get a chance to talk to anyone from WVU yet?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »