Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bad interview experience - psychedout
well yesterday int in washinton,the pd just tore me apart when i mentioned of prematch, he felt offended i donot know why as though i hasd asked for his life,strange people,
int was good except for my prematch enquiry which ignited the pd and spioled all my impression,next int i will make no prematch enquires
i'm sorry to hear that??? what you mean he was offended?what did he say?
necker posted an info about it and i think it's betetr not to ask for prematch.
Don't worry!...and maybe in a few days he will offer you a prematch..life is full of suprises!!
GL
i'm sorry to hear that??? what you mean he was offended?what did he say?
necker posted an info about it and i think it's betetr not to ask for prematch.
Don't worry!...and maybe in a few days he will offer you a prematch..life is full of suprises!!
GL
i am sorry to hear about that.. honestly we as an IMG really not have much idea of what to ask and do as the policies of different hospitals differ... there are programs whom if you dont call even wont download your application or consider it.. but again there are program where if you call in the pretext of earlier exp., they are not very much happy about that... similarly the prematches are also very unpredictable... one can just hope for the best and the only thing we can do is to gather enough info a head if poosible to see if the said program entertains that perticular request or not.. but still we can be wrong at time.... BEst of luck buddy and dont worry about it..
i am sorry to hear about that.. honestly we as an IMG really not have much idea of what to ask and do as the policies of different hospitals differ... there are programs whom if you dont call even wont download your application or consider it.. but again there are program where if you call in the pretext of earlier exp., they are not very much happy about that... similarly the prematches are also very unpredictable... one can just hope for the best and the only thing we can do is to gather enough info a head if poosible to see if the said program entertains that perticular request or not.. but still we can be wrong at time.... BEst of luck buddy and dont worry about it..
Email him/her and make some impression,but I wonder why the reaction,most PD will simpily tell you,NO.

BTW what program is that?

All the best in the rest
Email him/her and make some impression,but I wonder why the reaction,most PD will simpily tell you,NO.

BTW what program is that?

All the best in the rest
hi
some pds think that applicant is trying to act smart by asking about prematch.as it sole right of pd to offer prematch not the applicants right best is say we like their program alot.
hi
some pds think that applicant is trying to act smart by asking about prematch.as it sole right of pd to offer prematch not the applicants right best is say we like their program alot.
similar experience with me too..i will never pronounce prematch word in any of my interviews
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »