Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iv exp at monmouth medical center, long branch - ughad
hi guys... i am posting my iv experience at monouth med cen in IM.... day start at 1:15 PM.. with information abt program by pc.. then PD, asso pd, some faculties come in the conference room. it was an informal session.. they told abt program, pros n cons... answer any questions we had... then individual interview started...only one interview.... my iv started with " tell me do u hav any questions?" it was just a conversation.... then finally i was asked abt an interesting case and this time its his turm to ask questions... all pathetic medical questions.... all of us were asked medical questions..... finally PD herself told us that if we are interested in pre match, let them know by an email...
day end at 3;30...... it is an average community prog with no fellowships... nice area to live.. nearly 100% IMGs. in fact we all were IMGs... records r still hand written... average pt load..
hope this helps...gl
thank you ughad.. where else you have interview?
thank you ughad.. where else you have interview?
jersey shore n U conn next week
jersey shore n U conn next week
hey, thanks for sharing ur experience and good luck in other iVs; was this ur 1st IV? Do u think it's advisable to accept the pre-match?
hey, thanks for sharing ur experience and good luck in other iVs; was this ur 1st IV? Do u think it's advisable to accept the pre-match?
how many prematches they give?..how many positions do they have?
how many prematches they give?..how many positions do they have?
hey ughad,
very generous of u to share ur experience, thank u and wish u all the very best.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »