Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it a decent program to prematch? - rapids
I got an Iv from East TN state Univ. (ETSU) IM program, I know they offer prematchs. I have 10 interviews, and am just wondering if it's a decent program to ask for a prematch, or I should go exploring more programs? This is the third choice on my list. my credentials 98/99/CS.
Please help, any input would be appreciated.
this year if they offer u a prematch ,dont rejecct. The crowd has more qualifications more eager to get prematches. #3is not far from #1.If u dont someone else will surely do !
this year if they offer u a prematch ,dont rejecct. The crowd has more qualifications more eager to get prematches. #3is not far from #1.If u dont someone else will surely do !
its an under rated university program but definately they have fellowships, if u dont have much choice then not a bad program. G.L
its an under rated university program but definately they have fellowships, if u dont have much choice then not a bad program. G.L
many thanks for the input. I have an IV at USC (southern california) at the end of January and I really want to go for it. can anybody tell me if USC is possible for an IMG. Thank you very much.
many thanks for the input. I have an IV at USC (southern california) at the end of January and I really want to go for it. can anybody tell me if USC is possible for an IMG. Thank you very much.
etsu is in johnson city, tennessee-do u know anything about it? isn't it a very remote area? are u ready to accept prematch there with so many other interviews? i have bad scores as compared to yours, lesser no. of IVs , still v. reluctant to accept a prematch in their peds. program , coz of the place as my husband will surely not be able to get a nice job there...what do u feel?
etsu is in johnson city, tennessee-do u know anything about it? isn't it a very remote area? are u ready to accept prematch there with so many other interviews? i have bad scores as compared to yours, lesser no. of IVs , still v. reluctant to accept a prematch in their peds. program , coz of the place as my husband will surely not be able to get a nice job there...what do u feel?
Their peds program does not offer prematch.Positions are taken thro the match
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »