Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Communication after interview - docal
are you sure you want to focus on as-a-whole?
upper half will be offered prematch, but lower half will got the rejection after IV. And right or left half will got it in scramble.

Hope this help
upper half will be offered prematch, but lower half will got the rejection after IV. And right or left half will got it in scramble.

Hope this help
hey guys, let us be professional here!
hey guys, let us be professional here!
you were born professional, live professionally, die professionally... when will u enjoy? loosen up and regarding the picture I think one should send the better half. Have it... flaunt it.
you were born professional, live professionally, die professionally... when will u enjoy? loosen up and regarding the picture I think one should send the better half. Have it... flaunt it.
Guys, I didn't expect this kind of answers from you. I was just curious to know the trend of the programs (that does not offer pre-matches) after the interview.
Guys, I didn't expect this kind of answers from you. I was just curious to know the trend of the programs (that does not offer pre-matches) after the interview.
is it that big an issue to contact or be contacted?.....just curious....why cant just leave it n wait for the result.....thanking someone is a courtsey, dont think it wud really + or - your chances....a personel feeling though
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »