Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
interview and rejections thread 11/16/2006 - chikap
no dear i think it can be only an experience....i think we imgs are really warm hearted people..specially we indians......but sure we need time to mix around.....dont worry u can find some really nice people too.....it is all individual thing u know
lol secret...your name says it all. I didn't like interacting with the IMG's at yesterdays interview. They were secretative about thier other interviews. If they asked me where I'm interviewing, I would answer my question, but if I asked them, they would avoid answering the question. I mean, what am I going to do...take their IV spot from them? I don't like secretative people....always makes my spine shiver
lol secret...your name says it all. I didn't like interacting with the IMG's at yesterdays interview. They were secretative about thier other interviews. If they asked me where I'm interviewing, I would answer my question, but if I asked them, they would avoid answering the question. I mean, what am I going to do...take their IV spot from them? I don't like secretative people....always makes my spine shiver
this is wat ill call fear of unknown.....if they have many, to nazar lag jayegi....ask me anything n ill tell u the truth.....anyway gl with your match vitriol....nothing to do today so passin time in the forum....dont usually hang around here
this is wat ill call fear of unknown.....if they have many, to nazar lag jayegi....ask me anything n ill tell u the truth.....anyway gl with your match vitriol....nothing to do today so passin time in the forum....dont usually hang around here
welcome back vitriol. maybe those fmg do not have any other iv, just a thought.
welcome back vitriol. maybe those fmg do not have any other iv, just a thought.
Hey tiger, how's life?

no, they have plenty of I's...it's the nature of the IMG this year...
Hey tiger, how's life?

no, they have plenty of I's...it's the nature of the IMG this year...
i'm a lifeless jerked tiger after all this hanging in the cold stuff... walking around with my mind full of the crap of how to impress PD when i go onto my interview in Dec, unfortunately have to work full time, don't have a second head and pair of hands to do extra. and that's life..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »