Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
interview and rejections thread 11/16/2006 - chikap
Not today, so far.
Expect calls.
another rej from mass general...but dont hear anything yet from U mass.....butterfly, when did you apply there if you dont mind?
another rej from mass general...but dont hear anything yet from U mass.....butterfly, when did you apply there if you dont mind?
Yeah - I think Uni programs are starting to send out IV. U Mass sent me a huge list of IV dates so it looks like they have a lot of slots available. Good luck to everyone! keep your hopes up!!
Yeah - I think Uni programs are starting to send out IV. U Mass sent me a huge list of IV dates so it looks like they have a lot of slots available. Good luck to everyone! keep your hopes up!!
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....not a single interview after nov.6, but tons of rej from tufts nemc, york hospital, brigham, mass general, etc. etc.....
hey friends, i know it's not the quantity, but quality at interviews....but call me stupid...i'd like to know what would be a decent # of interviews to decline a prematch and to go through the Match.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....not a single interview after nov.6, but tons of rej from tufts nemc, york hospital, brigham, mass general, etc. etc.....
hey friends, i know it's not the quantity, but quality at interviews....but call me stupid...i'd like to know what would be a decent # of interviews to decline a prematch and to go through the Match.
Got an interview call from UMASS.........i am so happy. anybody knows abt the program?
thanks in advance.
Got an interview call from UMASS.........i am so happy. anybody knows abt the program?
thanks in advance.
What vitriol said is perfectly true. I have similar experiences with IMGs, esp. Indian. I asked an IMG's, how many intw calls that person got, and he was just trying to avoid answering that! What does he think? that I will snatch his calls!!?? I hate this attitude.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »