Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings! - vitriol102
Just wanted to say hello to all you forum buddies....you know who you are!
Hey Vit!!!
I havent been around lately either but my last post was asking for you and the rest of the clan!...
How are you?? Are u done with step 3?
How are you dealing with your ivs??
As for me went to 3 ivs couldnt go to 1 and 4 more to go. From the 3 i only like 1... Sad
Lets see how i do the rest.
Tell us about u!

Hey Vit!!!
I havent been around lately either but my last post was asking for you and the rest of the clan!...
How are you?? Are u done with step 3?
How are you dealing with your ivs??
As for me went to 3 ivs couldnt go to 1 and 4 more to go. From the 3 i only like 1... Sad
Lets see how i do the rest.
Tell us about u!

Mimo Babe!

Long time no see. I'm really hoping to bump into some of you guys in real life! Every IMG that I meet at interviews I size up and try to relate them to the forum....anwayz

I'm confident that your life is hectic with all those interviews! I'm sorry that you liked only 1 of the programs where you interviews. But you know what...that's exactly what they interview process is about...checking each other out...do they like you and most importantly do they like you!

My objective in all this is to get the residency I want...BUT come July 1st and thereafter, I never want to look back and say to myself "what if I'd gone to that other residency program?" So, Mimo, as weird as it may sound, I'm happy for you that you only liked one residency program. Does that make sense?

But you and I being IMG's, I can understand that there is some level of anxiety in that you only like one. You want to like more so that when you rank, you're confident that you will end up in a residency you like...but don't sweat it....many of the programs, especially the university programs just want to know if you really want them...

Sorry Mimo, in the above paragraph, I'm trying to say something..but it's not reading the way I want. Maybe some other time.....

As for step 3, yes it is over : ) I noticed that unlike Step 1 and 2....I wasn't energized to take step 3. When I took the former 2 tests, my objective was to rock the exams....with step 3 my objective was to finish that bloody exam a.s.a.p! I'm glad it's over........finally.......! How about yourself Mimo? Have you finished up step 3?

What do you think about this IV business? Is it a lot of fun for you? Are you enjoying the food? what about the hotels? Do you have a favourite hotel?
Mimo Babe!

Long time no see. I'm really hoping to bump into some of you guys in real life! Every IMG that I meet at interviews I size up and try to relate them to the forum....anwayz

I'm confident that your life is hectic with all those interviews! I'm sorry that you liked only 1 of the programs where you interviews. But you know what...that's exactly what they interview process is about...checking each other out...do they like you and most importantly do they like you!

My objective in all this is to get the residency I want...BUT come July 1st and thereafter, I never want to look back and say to myself "what if I'd gone to that other residency program?" So, Mimo, as weird as it may sound, I'm happy for you that you only liked one residency program. Does that make sense?

But you and I being IMG's, I can understand that there is some level of anxiety in that you only like one. You want to like more so that when you rank, you're confident that you will end up in a residency you like...but don't sweat it....many of the programs, especially the university programs just want to know if you really want them...

Sorry Mimo, in the above paragraph, I'm trying to say something..but it's not reading the way I want. Maybe some other time.....

As for step 3, yes it is over : ) I noticed that unlike Step 1 and 2....I wasn't energized to take step 3. When I took the former 2 tests, my objective was to rock the exams....with step 3 my objective was to finish that bloody exam a.s.a.p! I'm glad it's over........finally.......! How about yourself Mimo? Have you finished up step 3?

What do you think about this IV business? Is it a lot of fun for you? Are you enjoying the food? what about the hotels? Do you have a favourite hotel?
Vit!

Im sooo glad to hear that you are done with your step 3I should start studying it too, but for some reason I just don™t find the inspiration to start doing that nowProbably coz I don™t need a visa or I am just plain too lazy to start studying itlol

Ivs.Yes, can u imaging that the program I hated the most is the one who will offer me a prematch. I am so confident that they will do that coz the PD just sent me a mail and called me referring to how interested they are with me instead of me sending them an e mailThank God I still have 4 more to go
If I have to choose between no matching at all or getting a prematch in that place, I am 100% sure I wont look back and ask to myself why I didn™t take a chance with that programNow, this is what I am saying now, probably with time I will change my mind and grab that spot
You know nervousness can make you do dull things
Nowivs and businessI have spent sooooo much money!...I think all my credit cards are full, I don™t even wanna see my accounts!...Can you imaging how much money these people are getting from us?... But what can we do right? IF we want to be part of the game we need to play. Hotels.the best one so far in TX, I didn™t like the one in NJ, but luckily the rest of the wk that I spent in that area I had a place to stay
Foodlets seeTexassuper spicy, probably you will like it, NY and NJ no dinner at all. Love Texas to live, NY for tourism and shopping (when I have money) and NJ not my place

How about u? Have you gone to any of your ivs??
Vit!

Im sooo glad to hear that you are done with your step 3I should start studying it too, but for some reason I just don™t find the inspiration to start doing that nowProbably coz I don™t need a visa or I am just plain too lazy to start studying itlol

Ivs.Yes, can u imaging that the program I hated the most is the one who will offer me a prematch. I am so confident that they will do that coz the PD just sent me a mail and called me referring to how interested they are with me instead of me sending them an e mailThank God I still have 4 more to go
If I have to choose between no matching at all or getting a prematch in that place, I am 100% sure I wont look back and ask to myself why I didn™t take a chance with that programNow, this is what I am saying now, probably with time I will change my mind and grab that spot
You know nervousness can make you do dull things
Nowivs and businessI have spent sooooo much money!...I think all my credit cards are full, I don™t even wanna see my accounts!...Can you imaging how much money these people are getting from us?... But what can we do right? IF we want to be part of the game we need to play. Hotels.the best one so far in TX, I didn™t like the one in NJ, but luckily the rest of the wk that I spent in that area I had a place to stay
Foodlets seeTexassuper spicy, probably you will like it, NY and NJ no dinner at all. Love Texas to live, NY for tourism and shopping (when I have money) and NJ not my place

How about u? Have you gone to any of your ivs??
hey guys!! nice to see you people around and good to know about your exploits Smile....ill be starting next month...see you around!
hey guys!! nice to see you people around and good to know about your exploits Smile....ill be starting next month...see you around!
Vit welcome back.How was your exam.Please can I get your exam tit bits/experience in my mail box

Mimo,good to know you are doing fine

Aphro! there cant be two of your kind,you are great!

Bluee,my prayer goes out to you as you go through the baptism of step 3,it will end well

BillMD,I know you are somewhere doing great as usually

You guys take care and keep up a good spirit in this season
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »