Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mt. sinai bronx - kitkat
kitkat when is your interview there,mine is on 21st nov.no info on the program though.GL
i also have an interview there. They offer pre matches like hell. An excellent staff and you can rotate thru Einstein and mt sinai also- which multiply the chances of fellowships-even competetive ones. The students of Mt Sinai also rotate there.

I know all this cause one of my friends is there. i would love to go there, but my family is in Pennsylvania. Most of the people stay in the apartment's rt next to the hospital, so security is not a problem also( a concern for many0. The back gates of the apartments lead into the hospital. If I had an option I would go there... You are lucky.....enjoy
i also have an interview there. They offer pre matches like hell. An excellent staff and you can rotate thru Einstein and mt sinai also- which multiply the chances of fellowships-even competetive ones. The students of Mt Sinai also rotate there.

I know all this cause one of my friends is there. i would love to go there, but my family is in Pennsylvania. Most of the people stay in the apartment's rt next to the hospital, so security is not a problem also( a concern for many0. The back gates of the apartments lead into the hospital. If I had an option I would go there... You are lucky.....enjoy
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »