Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to necker or any kind soul, pls - honulu
i want to know that, I interviewed at 3 places known to give prematches but none of the candidates was given prematch on the same day....I am really interested in those programs and want to know that when should i ask them for prematch, I mean whats the best time and How should i proceed for that. I already e mailed them thank you letter showing my interest in their program......pls looking for really sincere advice....thanks
necker pls reply
necker pls reply
hey honulu...i saw on an earlier post that you have an interview at New york medical college(brooklyn-queens) program....have you had your interview with them yet? I have my interview in Dec. so I was wondering if you have and if you can post your IV experience there....thank you! greatly appreciated. GL
hey honulu...i saw on an earlier post that you have an interview at New york medical college(brooklyn-queens) program....have you had your interview with them yet? I have my interview in Dec. so I was wondering if you have and if you can post your IV experience there....thank you! greatly appreciated. GL
hey prada07... sure. i already had my iv there.....just an attending took the iv..asked general personality ques.....and was given a sample contract letter....was toured by a PGY2 who was an indian guy....pd was seen no where.....thats it
hey prada07... sure. i already had my iv there.....just an attending took the iv..asked general personality ques.....and was given a sample contract letter....was toured by a PGY2 who was an indian guy....pd was seen no where.....thats it
thanks honulu.... as for your question about prematch... i think this hospital gives it... did they even offer you one?...if not, i think in your thank you letter you should write that you are really interested in the program and you would look forward to being in a program like theirs and say 1 or 2 things you really liked about the program that sets it apart from other hospitals and thats why you would want to go there...hope that helps!....GL thanks for the info...!
thanks honulu.... as for your question about prematch... i think this hospital gives it... did they even offer you one?...if not, i think in your thank you letter you should write that you are really interested in the program and you would look forward to being in a program like theirs and say 1 or 2 things you really liked about the program that sets it apart from other hospitals and thats why you would want to go there...hope that helps!....GL thanks for the info...!
thanks prada07...well so far how many ivs do u have and what r u r credentials???/
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »