Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how can i send thank you note?? - bububobo
i only know PC's email address. how can i send a thank you note to all the physicians that i intervewed with if i dont know their email address or correspondence addresses?

can i ask PC about their addresses? will the PC be willing to provide these addresses? is it too much to ask this?

thanks for advice.
get the address of the residency program and faculty off thier website.

get the address of the residency program and faculty off thier website.

thanks vitriol102 for the suggestions,

but there is not such information on their website. what else can i do?
thanks vitriol102 for the suggestions,

but there is not such information on their website. what else can i do?
1. Call them and ask how

2. There's always an address on the website...there should be a departmental address on the website. Once you get that, you can use Postal Mail to send in your thank you notes. The department secretary can then pass them on to the PD etc...
1. Call them and ask how

2. There's always an address on the website...there should be a departmental address on the website. Once you get that, you can use Postal Mail to send in your thank you notes. The department secretary can then pass them on to the PD etc...
thanks, vitriol102,

actually i just checked my email and found the PC did send you all the email addresses of people who interviewed with me last week. WOW, he is so wonderful. he seems to know what i am thinking. he tells me feel free to contact any of them. he is truely wonderful.

vitriol102, what should i say in the thank you email? just one or two sentences or whatever i want to tell them? please advice
thanks, vitriol102,

actually i just checked my email and found the PC did send you all the email addresses of people who interviewed with me last week. WOW, he is so wonderful. he seems to know what i am thinking. he tells me feel free to contact any of them. he is truely wonderful.

vitriol102, what should i say in the thank you email? just one or two sentences or whatever i want to tell them? please advice
There's varying opinion in that question.

So far, I've written what I thought about the program from a few sentences to a lenghty letter.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »