Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Hanover...N C - hasko75
anybody interviewed there ? how was the interview ? please share your experience ......
any one?
any one?
Sorry Hasko,

Didn't apply there. But I did research that program. It sounds like a terrific program. If I remember correctly, it's a small community program with a well solid academic/teaching background for residents. The town is probably small (compared to Raliegh, NC). The people are most likely extremely pleasent.

My best guess is that the interview will be casual. They'll ask the standard questions of how are you? Why us? What are you looking for? What are your interests in this program? what are you planning on doing after you finish with this program? They may also ask you some things from your CAF....anything interesting/pertinent to thier program/ or erroneous...

GL
Sorry Hasko,

Didn't apply there. But I did research that program. It sounds like a terrific program. If I remember correctly, it's a small community program with a well solid academic/teaching background for residents. The town is probably small (compared to Raliegh, NC). The people are most likely extremely pleasent.

My best guess is that the interview will be casual. They'll ask the standard questions of how are you? Why us? What are you looking for? What are your interests in this program? what are you planning on doing after you finish with this program? They may also ask you some things from your CAF....anything interesting/pertinent to thier program/ or erroneous...

GL
Thanks vitriol102....
Thanks vitriol102....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »