Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help answer my question - holly
On Wednesday Oasis was updated and on that day I noticed under eras that my programs were able to download my usmle transcripts.
Today, I went under eras again and it said that my transcript was replaced by a newer file and it showed that the programs were downloading my transcripts again!!! Does anyone know what this means?????

I have the same question too.

I treated these "replaced by new file before retrieved" as rejection. I think they have close the screening process and ready for the holiday celebration.

Wish I am wrong.

I have the same question too.

I treated these "replaced by new file before retrieved" as rejection. I think they have close the screening process and ready for the holiday celebration.

Wish I am wrong.
Hi mltmltr,
What do you mean by rejection? thanks

Did you do the oasis trick? Did you pass?
Hi mltmltr,
What do you mean by rejection? thanks

Did you do the oasis trick? Did you pass?
If you guys go to your ADTS on ERAS, you'll see that ERAS will keep sending and resending documents to program until they are downloaded.

In otherwords: it's no big deal
If you guys go to your ADTS on ERAS, you'll see that ERAS will keep sending and resending documents to program until they are downloaded.

In otherwords: it's no big deal
Thank you vitriol102; I was stressing for no reason!!!

Vitriol-Is the oasis trick accurate..... Hope to hear from you soon
Thank you vitriol102; I was stressing for no reason!!!

Vitriol-Is the oasis trick accurate..... Hope to hear from you soon
Dear Holly:
I assumed you were asking about step 2 ck. Yes oasis was indeed updated this morning. It is 100% accurate. If you were talking about step3, no yet take, maybe next month.
http://www.usmleforum.com/forum/message.php?id=138947

If you keep an eye on NMRP-directory, you will know that those program keep accepting prematch and the avalable spots are shrinking.

ERAS keep making money from late birds like me. LOL
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »