Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
step1 76 6th attempt step2 75 2nd attempt.chances - eraj
any calls yet guys
dukhi where do you get your informations from .....what makes you so sure ......
be brave
To be perfectly honest with you.. if I was you, I won't have wasted all my money n time for something that I m sure, I wont get, with this profile.
salaam eraj. any luck so far. i hope this persevarance pays off. this is my second time in the match, with 0 interviews. i dont know what will be the outcome. i think people like us need contacts, like good contacts that can go out on a limb for us. and i also believe that there all of us in the same boat as you will match, or get a spot. its just a matter of time, and being patient. and both of these are probably the hardest characterstics we can develop. i wish you the best of luck, may Allah reward you and me. Remember me in your prayers.
madtornado,

that is why GOD IS GOD and no man

It is not by power or might but by HIS GRACE

Dont be arrogant over what you cant control

God shows mercy to whom He wants to show mercy and compassion as He wills

gosh!,how can you be so ruthless
Nobody is a moron,and you are the least qualified to know morons

You lack the juridition to judge who didnt study hard enough for exams,you have no proof so why speculate

If you are as smart as you claim you wont be here,I guess you should know it all well

Many factor contributes to people doing badly in exam not just intellectual ability,so get that into your skull

Many has to roughen it out.Most succesful people were people that failed in the past

Bill Gate cannot make it through college,and see where he is today,the different between him and people who did not succeed was,HE NEVER GAVE UP

Ford was wretched at Forty,but he did not give up

Lincoln failed several times but never gave up

Liberman lost the democrat election,but never gave up,contested in the same state in the same season and won,guess what he became the toast of democrats

I dont know about your GOD,but my own GOD does not reason like man and HE is omnipotent.

Many that succeeded were not given a chance by people like you,but guess what they dont need your approval to succeed

Many you have enough life experiences to be humane
madtornado,

FYI I live by GRACE of GOD,I am under grace,I am who I am today because of His grace

Very well said Kita.

Best of luck to Eraj and to everybody.
Amen to that kita. Keep the faith!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »