Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
step1 76 6th attempt step2 75 2nd attempt.chances - eraj
kita... you too know that you are arguing for something that is wrong.. but anyways...

any person with sane brain would understand that there r many factors potentially affecting one's performance on the day of exam.. things do go wrong and people who deserve something better may end up scoring low and failing the exam altogether..

but.. here is my point.. things can go wrong once, things can go wrong twice.. but but but.. if someone cant pass a primary level exam of medicine, step 1, even with six consecutive attempts that only means two things to me.. first, either he is just going through trial n error method, without putting even a bit of the effort or he is not competent enough to be in the field of medicine... Now, whatever of these is correct, he should accept it rather than begging to god everytime. It wont be a fair game right? if god keeps correcting the things for such morons, who screw everything up? that would be unfair for those who worked hard and achieved their goals..
madtornado,ok I understand where you are coming from,but few things to ponder on

1. God is supreme,so dont decide how He should treat people,and when all things are gone,one is left with only God.It is God that bails you out when you have fumbled and messed up.Kirk Franklin can explain that for you.Listen to HERO. God is the HERO we all need

2.What do you game by flogging a dead horse.These guys are in a mess,if you can encourage them dont discourage them or lambast them

3.In life,2+2 is never equal to 4

4.Be careful how you treat people you meet in life,life is a roller coaster

5.The horse is prepared for the battle but vicotry is from God

6.It is not he that will or not but it is God that showeth mercy

7.Nelson Mandela was a convicted felon for 27 years,He led south africa to democracy

8.Never treat a man based on who he is today or where he is today,but for anyone you meet in life,appreciate the God given potentials in them,and appreciate them cos every man has potential to be great

9.When USMLE and matching is over,FAVOR takes over,you may be surprise one of these guys may be your boss one day in life

10.Never look or talk down on any creature,scores do not make a man.

make a decision today to always sow good words in people life,help people understand and acheiev their maximum potential in this life

We all need some help and words of encourage sometimes in life,I encourage people to encourage myself.

It hurts to be an underdog in this fierce battle called matching

EVERYONE SHOULD KEEP Fate,NEVR GIEV UP OR GIVE IN,change is on the way YOU WILL SUCCEED
wao long post with many errors

game=gain
acheiev=achieve
NEVR=NEVER
GIEV=GIVE
Dear kita: I agree with almost everything that you said, but dont know why you are unable to understand what I am saying. I am not here to discourage these people, I have nothing to gain from that. All I am saying is, we should not encourage the people relying on their destiny and thereby doing nothing and sitting idle thinking that someday an angel will come from far across the sky and will save me and will relieve all my sorrows. You and I both know, that this is not going to happen. I know that scores are not everything, but then sitting idle is not gonna help either.

Well.. it is an age-old battle between people who believe fate is everything and you cant change it.. and the people who believe you can change everything with your willpower..... and you should know that always the fate favors the hard working.

by the way.. I noticed your first sentence where you said, "I know where you are coming from".. I hope that wasnt meant to be offensive or derogatory.. coz you dont have to do anything with where I am coming from.. just mind with what I m saying.. not who I am.. and I know I sound rude to you.. perhaps because, nobody is used to listen to truth these days.....
Chill guy.I do understand.They have learn the lesson,but let us all encourage one another.

How is your IV?

goodlcuk and the very best life has to offer
"I know where you are coming from"..

Is a figurative speech for,I know what perspective you are taking on issue.

it does not literally mean I know your ancenstry origin(how will I know that?)
I totally support madtornado. I know what he/she wants to say. I beleive that luck favours to those who believes in geting things done. If you see a half full glass & one will say "its glass fate thatis why it is half empty". Same way other will say " its half full & I am going to full all"
madtonardo,
God will show you what kita is trying to tell u .mark my words eraj will get a residency and become board certified in your very eyes .God will be God in his situation and all eyes will see including you.
i agree nawao
This is an interesting thread. With two very interesting points being made by Kita & Madtornado.

I understand exactly what both of you are saying. There is no right or wrong answer here. There are also no sides to be taken on this issue.

I hope we can keep this discussion going without making an egg fight out of this.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »