Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
step1 76 6th attempt step2 75 2nd attempt.chances - eraj
Let me re-phrase that middle paragraph of mine....

there are sides to be taken on the issue. But one shouldn't take sides with people because it then becomes a conflict...does that make sense?

And let me add one more thing:
This is one reason why I love medicine. There are so many intelligent people in this field! The intellectual skills are apparent in this discussion and in many other threads...
I agree, at least partially, with tpoed. As far as those "do not discourage" people here are concerned, I would say there is a difference between encouraging someone and giving false hopes. The latter, only leads to waste of energy, time and money and gets you tremendous frustration in the end.
madtornado and tpoed.
firstly i was being sympathetic towards eraj. taking steps this number of times shows determination. the problem nowadays is that there are too many arrogant people like you guys, and far too less of the determined type. Exams are just exams. they in no manner can determine the competency of the candidate. secondly, there are people who have scored 99's that think people who get under 99 are dumb. so unless you guys have 99/99/99 in all one attempt, you have no right to "discourage" or to judge anyone.
Stoppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp.There r million of example here in this world just around u, people failed to achieve there goal hundred times but t last they succeeded. Eraj do not loose ur spirit man. I bet u will get...............just kick out from ur brain the very thinking that u will not get because u do not know yet wut tomorrow has for u and second make good contacts with confident. GL

dukhi
oh and guys, 1 out of 25 people these days have 99 or 98. Guess what.... a lot of 99's last year went unmatched. my fried with 78(5th attempt) and 77 (4th attempt) matched. so... GOD or ALLAH is the one who judges, not you two
tpoed,you sound so confident of yourself,but if this is an exam you have failed.

Why,he failed step 1 5times and passed on 6th attempt so what does that blantant error make you Dr.Genius with IQ of 299?

Scores alone does not determine good doctors,behavior,attitude and compassion also do,check your card and know how many left

He that thinks he stand should take heed less he falls

At least Bill Gate is a living legend of someone everything include exam systeme has written of and he end up what? The richest.

It is too early to count people out,many first timer have gone on probabtion in reisdency

May you have enough life experience to be compassionate
You failed again

Calling him an imbecile:

1. A stupid or silly person; a dolt.
2. A person whose mental acumen is well below par.
3. A person of moderate to severe mental retardation having a mental age of from three to seven years and generally being capable of some degree of communication and performance of simple tasks under supervision. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

He cant have a mental age pf 3-7 years and pass the exam and socially functional.what about that,maybe your vocabulary failed you
Correction:

left out a not in this sentence:

Should read:
For Your Info: Mr. Gates left Harvard, not because he could NOT pass his courses, but because of his interest in computers and business.
tpoed,chill you are spilling alot of adrenalin

Bill Gates has poor grade and could not meet the grades,of course you can explain it that he has interest in some of other things,but this modern day of success he will be called a failure
why about ford,when did he get his breakthrough in life

I have a problem with your speech formation:"after all "he's has no chance so why not encourage him"." WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?for your information ECFMG certified him,and you know what that means he is qualify to practics medicine in the united state? It is not a false sympathy and since you have not created any being,you are not in a good position to determine their future,I hope you will live to eat your word

Be careful what you say,your words will judge you.If ECFMG seem it deem to give him a certification,so who are you toped,an applicant like him to write him off.Like I said,it is too early to count him out,it is not over yet for him
I wonder if ERAJ has visa issues..or USCE....that maybe gives him a chance..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »