Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
step1 76 6th attempt step2 75 2nd attempt.chances - eraj

In 1973, Gates entered Harvard University as a freshman, where he lived down the hall from Steve Ballmer, now Microsoft's chief executive officer. While at Harvard, Gates developed a version of the programming language BASIC for the first microcomputer - the MITS Altair.

In his junior year, Gates left Harvard to devote his energies to Microsoft, a company he had begun in 1975 with his childhood friend Paul Allen. Guided by a belief that the computer would be a valuable tool on every office desktop and in every home, they began developing software for personal computers. Gates' foresight and his vision for personal computing have been central to the success of Microsoft and the software industry.

SO WHERE IS THE INFORMATION ABOUT HIS GRADES AND HOW HE PERFORMED IN SCHOOL.OF course you dont expect microsoft to write that about their CEO.Try his autobio.This is a business bio
My conclussion from this treat is that maybe God want ERAJ to become a multimillionare computer bussinessman!!
YES, and buy off every hospital that employed his detractors
Go Kita!!!! i'm cheering for you!!!!, if these people are so damn good....what the heck are they doing in this forum??? they should already have a contract in their hands.....

Be careful of what you wish.....'cause at the end it will come back to haunt you!!!!
just my 2 cents!!
ERAJ...you'll buy some hospitals in 10 years or so!! I mean...A friend of mine was kicked out of my medschool and now he has a Lab..and his income is 5x of mine...
he drives a 330 BMW....YUp...you cannot say his not smart I can tell you that!!
your right Amanda, really!! The point of this treat is that ERAJ know if he has some chances or not. I think that if he gets all his package fixed "apply early, have USCE, Visa, LOR, etc" he maybe has a chance in FM....
there are some programs that interview applicants not based on their scores....not much..but a few
tpoed,
don't worry, I'm sure he can treat your mom & sister very well...without any malpractice, I'd help him in this regard to make you sure that they recieve the best service here...Wink
he needs contact,I know someone with just pass scores,and got 4 interviews despite applying in oct,all through contact,even programs that bounce stellar candidates.

My prayer for ERAJ is to match,and let his detractors see for themselves that their theory has failed
He is being crucified because he was ruthful about his credentials,if he didnt write will people have right to judge him and his career.

worst still all us are still "begging applicants" who will still apply next year if we dont match this year
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »