Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
step1 76 6th attempt step2 75 2nd attempt.chances - eraj
ruthful= truthful
i can now see clearly that tpoed and mad tornado are real arrogant, ignorant fools.you people are trying God with your writings. ypu have challenged GOD.I wish and hope eraj has a living GOD,THE CREATOR OF THE WHOLE UNIVERSE,THE EVERLASTING GOD, THE GOD THAT CALLETH THOSE THINGS THAT BE NOT AS IF THEY ARE, THE OMNIPOTENT OMNISCIENT AND OMNIPRESENT.He will answer eraj by fire .Many people have done it in the past. Abraham Lyncoln is one of them. Today you guys are using electric bulb because the inventor persisted after 99 attempts by the 100th attempt he succeded and he will never be forgotten just because he persisted ,by the same token eraj will save many lives thru medicine in usa[tpoed and madtornado may be one of them].if because you guys lack the courage to withstand the test of life do not discourage others .i challenge you guys to post your true scores it is no better than eraj score .
Hey Eraj,
It will be over ONLY if you decided to give up. As far as I concern, the battle has just begun. GL to you.
Guys thanks for the comments that u all are writing........its not new for me to hear about myself as a waste ,incapable and bad test taker......most of the desi doctors label me that when i went for their help,but i know why i srewed up 5 times and passed on the 6th attempt.

All i can say is i believe in God and i hope he will help me,if he does he is great and if he doesnt he is great.

thank you kita and others who are encouraging me and i hope and pray we all get into the residency as soon as we can,those who got 99 and those passed on numerous attempts.

Ameen
eraj God will help you and I need his help too veeery badly.
madtornado:

just a little info for you.... I AM AMERICAN!!!!!!!!!

adding to my previous 2 cents!Wink

keep the prayers going on as the last month of hope is starting
yes eraj, ty, and all the best to u2 and everyone else who is still waiting, hoping, and praying fo at least one or more than one call...
Dear eraj,
as you know program coordiantors/directors use attempts/scores to filter applicants because of large number of applications, and I think it means if they know an applicant personally and like him/her, they will grant an IV to the applicant most probably. By the other hand, you need to by pass this filter by a way. Many people use conncetions in this matter that in some cases it is helpful and in other it might just bring them an interview without further ranking or consideration. In my opinion, the better way is introducing yourself to the PD personally and show the PD your potentials. May be you can focus in a few programs around your place and make an appointment with PD and show your love to their program as well as your potentials in the meeting. As a rule, you're ecfmg certified and they can hire you if they want. according to my few obsevations, University programs usually are more positive & open in this regard than community programs. Wish you the best in this way and keeping in my thoughts & prayers.
yes u r right admiredhopw,thats what i am trying to do ,plz pray for me
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »