Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
step1 76 6th attempt step2 75 2nd attempt.chances - eraj
to entity
where did your friend get matched?
I will eraj.
Eraj,

Keep pushing to get an IV,whatever the outcome is,never give up,you will be a great story to tell to generations of applicant of "how not to give up"

Also note PDs that are a little bit positive,cos if you dont get a position this year,ask them to put you on trail for a 6month or less externship so as to see first hand your clinical skills

All you need is just one person that will allow you prove your worth and the rest of history

God bless you really good

You will overcome and your dream will come true
eraj...............keep the hope alive...its gonna happen...just keep faith
two more rejections

jamaica NY
portland oregan
I always wonder how people know how God thinks. How do you know guys what God is thinking ????
cris, its something called as faith. if you have faith then you know that the diety in which you have faith will do the best for you and you will get what your destiny holds. so thats why we TRUST in GOD.
I met so many experts knowing what God is thinking about that I was suprise. Noone can say what I am thinking about and everyone knows what God is thinking about? I was suprise by the fact that people knows what God is thinking about. For me faith is beliving that he will help but this is much less than knowing his thoughts.
Einstein failed in school and he was a genius......
i have a Friend who matched with step 1 (3x) and step 2 (2x)....he got his ecfmg certificate, then cleared step 3 (1x), got usce at a hospital afflilated with the University he attended to get his masters degree (research).....he showed dedication and the people liked him so he got the one shot he needed.

You need to meet some people who can get to know you and look past your scores. Try to pick a University system with lots of medical residencies in family practice (different clinics in many small towns that have a pension for picking their University alumni as well as IMGS) (Univ of Arkansas has several as well as LSU). Attempt a degree in higher education and try to visit some of the clinics in your downtime to see if you can do observerships. Then apply as an Alumnus of their University during residency. be careful of the time requirements since graduating med school....pick a system that allows for that...you may have to visit each clinics websites to get their requirements.
Madtornado, this is why - with this profile, he will get it sooner or later, and you... you would not ever get so far, as he did it till now. If you know, what I mean - not just all 3 passed exams.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »