Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
step1 76 6th attempt step2 75 2nd attempt.chances - eraj
rejection from harlem guys....not good
Eraj,

What kind of rejection you got? It's like " we can't give you an interview" or " we'll contact you if a slot is open in the future"? If you got the latter one, you might still have chance.
constantine,
I got the " we'll contact you if a slot is open in the future" but it seems that everyone gets this rejection and I assume that it's their way to send rejection, do you know anyone who got the differnt format?
Hi,

But no one got interview either, at least from this forum. That's odd.
thanks constantine, but I read a few posts few days ago, seems some peole got IVs there, for example this one:
www.usmleforum.com/forum/message.php?id=139347
thanks again

yes guys i got the same format rejection...i think admiredhope is right its just another way of saying no interview foe u
rejection from beth israel newark NY
well well guys...its not to offend anyone or discourage but just my own opinion,,I think kita is right that we shouldnot discourage anyone,,but we cant ignore madtornado s point he is trying to make..its the age where even 90 s are struggling to get an intv,,so eraj and others should certainly make a plan B,,
IN THIS era where all the programs are having setting criteria to intv ..let alone select a canditate,,we should be prepared for the worse....
rkc yeah you are right ....getting iv is getting hard. but i was reading a post in a different forum about a girl ...from a carribean school ( she is american) she did step 2, 6 times and ended up with 77 or 76 but she had alot of USCE and she got residency in IM so nothing is impossible
it was a post about someone i read ....personnaly i know someone who was in the same situation also but many years ago
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »