Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
step1 76 6th attempt step2 75 2nd attempt.chances - eraj
anyone got an interview with attempts
Hi eraj. I'm just curious about your post. It got one of the most viewed, if not the most viewed thread. I'm an IMG from Phil by the way.

Well I can only give my opinion. If you got a greencard or US citizen, go for the match but complement your application with a lot of USCE and Research. If I were to choose, I'd rather be a US citizen who scores 80s than a foreigner with 90's. If you're a foreigner like me, with no USCE, If I'm in your place, I'll just do residency in my home country while trying to join the match as long as I want to. That way, I'm not wasting time but doing plan A and plan B at a time.
hi ERaG i foud another guy with multiple attempts but with USCE ....he claims he got an interview at DUKE ....i think he said 3 or 4 attempts onstep 1 ( or maybe more ) you know people don't say what acctually happening to them
don't lose hope try to get USCE ...
thanks nytwing and sicomico for ur inputs.
About me i am a US citizen with US LOR (by observations)..... its hard for me to find an externship.I have applied for a research and hope i get it.
All i have left with me is My God ,My family ,Hope and this forum who has supported me ....tremendously and also showed me the reality .....Hope we all get into residency soon.

Eraj:

I am just wondering, how come you decrease the attempts on your step 1 in one year.. and how in the world you could decrease your step 2 score too? Really, surprising.. isnt it? So now, please.. stop fooling the people here.. I hope you get some better things to do..

Here is just a reminder of what you wrote last year.. This is height of the attention seeking behavior.. grow up..!!

http://www.usmleforum.com/archives/2005/4/51767.php
eraj...dont give up...if you persist with the right info and right direction,you would make it! however deciding and obtaining the right ingredients can be very challenging,most times...but challenges are what make life interesting.so keep going...I wish you the best!
eraj
try to get some connections...............
well madtornado,i have an answer to that...when i started that thread i was so dissapointed with myself and shy as all i read and heard was 99s in the forum.so i tried to show a better score in step 2.
As of step 1 i really thought i had 7 attempts but when the transcript came i had 6,which is not great but one less for me.

If i was an attention seeker i would messaged all year around,but yes i had better things to do between the match.
Do you need visa eraj?
no student i dont need a visa i just got my citizenship this year
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »