Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
:( - madtornado
I m really frustrated... n depressed too.. I dont know why.. I have no reason to be sad.. but I m feeling lonely in this huge crowd....I wanna go somewhere where nothing accompanies me.. no usmles, no ecfmg, no eras, no programs, no PDs, no PCs, no residencies.. I wanna be at a place where I am all alone.. and with peace of mind....... I wish I could remain a kid forever.. no worries, no stress, tears without a reason.. and an innocent smile.. I wish I could go back in time... for a few years..
you sound familiar

Wink
buddy u r not alone!!i m also frustrated
thanks.. Smile
u r not alone......many of us feel exactly the same! take care, cheer up! there is a life outside of usmle also.
madtornado
the weird thing is, the ones with 99/99 feel frustrated and also the ones with 75/75. The ones with 10 interviews also!! and the ones with no interviews of course feel bad. I emailed a friend of mine, who was in last year match, with lower scores than mines and he told me that he receive most of his 10 IV invitation between last week of november and december, (7) two of them in october and 1 in January. At the end, Rush PC IM program offered him a prematch.
Things will be better in the next 3 weeks. You'll see. I know i'll receive more interviews (only have 2) and that most of all you guys with no interviews will also receive some. THE TRUTH?? The majority of the ERAS applicants receive interviews sooner or later!!
Take some prozac for a few days, cheer up, pray a little, and enjoy your free time, because next year by november 19th, you'll be an intern, and you'll be prayin to have the free time you have today!!
Keep the Faith!!
hey madtornado,i know you...:-)
don't take prozac to cheer up..just chill out with ur friends, family, count ur blessings....n pray to God..
hey kindred spirits!!! long time no see....add me to your list Smile...tornado lets hear your songs!
hi aphro...how are you?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »