Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i had only one iv, the PD asked me how many? - givethanks
for some reason, i did not answer this question. i was thinking if i said one, he might think i am too stupid. but if i said i had 3, it is not true. while i was hesitating, the PD started another question.

what should i do now? should i email him how many ivs i have? is it too late? how many ivs are good to PDs?

thanks for advice.
help, plz
Say I have a good number of interviews, and I applied for different community and university hospital all ovr the states, Say I want to secure a position... the idea do not lie, if he said where in different states, if you ask the program director some question he has to lie or hide both sides are even, they are all bunch of lier, they say we rank you highly, just after you leave he tell the PC coordinator if he the last candidate in america I will never hire him, all just hypocrites and lier, do not worry too much, just be confident, do not shake
Depends, there is nothing wrong in lying for good. He/She can never find out.
thank you guys!

so, i should have said i have about 10 IVs? does it sound good? should i email the PD?
Now it does not matter. Don't email.
thanks, ganja,

what if i have another IV, should i say i have 10 ivs to impress the PD?
No... let this issue to rest mate. Focus on the other positive aspects when you send your thankyou mail.
you are right, ganja,

but what i meant is if i have another IV, and if the PD ask me how many IVs i have, should i say 1 or 10?
hey shekabeka ..plz help my problem ..i have 4 ivs for IM and 2 for obg...how shud i go abt telling the ivs in 2 different specialities.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »