Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ATLS and ACLS material ? - pakipower
can anyone forward me advanced trauma life support and advanced cardiac life support materials ........

thanks
anyone ??
Sorry, I had a few extra copies but I threw them away. The program you match at most likely will provide them though..and the fact is...passing the damn course is usually very easy.
Hi necker thanks man ....

but the problem is i am expecting questions to be asked from ATLS on one of my interviews
Sad.............

i have got one more query Necker that Is it allowed to apply and match in categorical PGY1 spot after a prelim PGY1 on J1 status in the SAME program ????
hi, pakipower..why do u expect ques. regarding ATLS in interviews...should we all expect, or u r expecting because of something related in ur cv..sorry to be so inquisitive...good luck..
godschild actually this is for one of my surgery interviews so dont worry and chill .......
hi, pakipower, sorry to ask a ques. out of place, but, for case presentation-should it be in proper format with HPI, etc. or just a narration?THANKS, N BEST OF LUCK for ur surgery interviews..
man if i would be asked to do that then i am gonna prepare a narrated one bcoz PDs dont have the time to listen to a long Hx presentation in a rountine format, which PDs knows that we all know pretty well.
Paki...I am not sure if I understood your question...but yes, you can apply to the same program for categorical. In fact, while doing the preliminary, you might be able to apply for a second year position if one is open and you gave a good impression during your first months.
thanks necker for replying ... your always a great help to us.

what i am trying to ask is that if some one does prelim surgery PGY1 on J1 visa can he repeat PGY1 as a categorical next year ???
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »