Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I signed prematch from Maimonides peds!!! - resapril
Hi friends,
I decided to accept my second prematch offer from Maimonides Peds. The first one was from a peds program in New Jersey. I am happy and satisfied. I just signed the contract. Good Luck to all of you. I will give you some hints about prematch.
resapril give your hints how to postpone an offer
and how to ask it
wow, congrats resapril !!
can u share your credentials..and how did u go about asking for prematch pls..
Thank u so much and congrats once again..
hey congrates resapril..............
if u do nt mind telling when was ur interview..........and do u need visa?if yes have u taken step 3
thats great !
congrats man !!!!
good luck
hey resapril
congrats. when did they offer
Congrats resapril
congratulations resapril!...i have 2 questions for u, pls answer when u can:

1. other than prematch, how was the iv experience at maimonedes peds and the one in NJ (which one?)?... havent gotten any response from maimonedes peds or any other peds program, yet....applied mid-nov...

2. I recall from another post few wks back...re iv cancel at Sacred Heart FM....did u cancel it? if not, how was the iv there?...waiting and expecting a response from them...applied early/mid oct....

thx...

hi friends,
thank you for your wishes. My interview was in early november. At that time I had been offered prematch by a program in NJ. During interview I told them that I had prematch offer but I wanted to join their program. 1 week after interview I wrote letter to the PD and asked for prematch. My step3 result was pending. He wanted to see the result. After my result came out, I informed him that I passed step3, then he offered the position. They sent me letter of agreement and I signed it. My credentials 99/92/82 all first attempt. I have 8-9 months of USCE. No residency experience in home country. 2002 graduate.
I will cancel all my remaining interviews. I need visa and they will sponsor H1b.
drhabib: I will cancel sacred heart, my interview is in 19 december.
to my experience, the key for prematch is showing your interest to them by means of words or behaviours. Good luck to all. if you have questions you may write to: resapril
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »