Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Raja123, - drhouse
Hi Raja,
How are you doing? How was your IV at Macon, Georgia. Can you please share your experience? I have my interview there next week.
Thank you very much
drhouse,

interview went very good.. residents were very cooperative and kind. I had dinner with resident night before the interview day. it was casual dinner with lots of talk about program and workload with PGY1 and pgy2 residents. interview day began with breakfast at the hotel with PC. she is very nice and cooperative and also very talkative.. she gave us ride to the department. we were briefed about the program by PD with audio visual presentation, then I had interivew with PD and two other faculty; followed by grand round. then we had hospital tour lead by PGY3.. then we attended core/lunch conference.. after that we had short interview with PD again as farewell interview.. PC gave us tour of the town and drop us off at hotel around 3 pm..

residents seems satisfied with work and training they are receiving at the program. PD and faculty members are very knowledgeble and helpful.

interviews were in very relax environment. no clinical question. faculty members asked me about why this program? why internal medicine? type of similar basic questions..

I liked the progam and hope program liked me too.... just guessing...

Let me know if I can answer any of your other concern in this matter..

GOOD LUCK TO YOU FOR UPCOMING INTERVIEW THERE....

Hi Raja,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. I hope the program likeds you. I guess they offer pre-matches but only a couple of them every year . Anyway thank you very much for your help and all the best in your rinterviews.

drhouse
you welcome...

good luck with your upcoming interview(s).

raja.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »