Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
crozer chester peds - spins
has anyone Iv at crozer chester for Peds...how was it...do they offer a prematch there ...how si the program!
small program, didnt offer prematch on our day, but I believe they do offer, its a average community program, the biggest advantage of getting into this program is you do all your subspeciality rotations in Childrens hospital of philadelphia, so u come to know the faculty here too and that boost's your chances for fellowship if u wish, comparitively pays better salary with perks ex PDA, Laptop etc etc
letsdoit,
what time did u finish ur interview?

Thanks
1:30pm
I saw ur reply.

Thank u very much
letsdoit---how was the IV ...what did they ask....how did u like the program....what r the advantages of this program besides chop and the perks?
Hi Spins, my IV was good, was interviewed by 3 people including the director, no medical questions, but questions like tell us about yourself, why did u choose to apply to our program, where did u hear about our program, what do you bring to this program, what are you looking in a program.
well besides the advantages I have stated, i feel it is a small program, no fellows so lots of experience, have a burns center so thats a experience, good director, nice atmosphere
thanks a lot!..gl letsdoit!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »