Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anybody waiting for the result? - saki
plz mention d exam date if ur oasis is updated..
thanks
i took mine on nov 14 and my oasis is not updated yet. I was expecting it to be updated today.Sad
Yeah same here.. I took it on the same date and still havnt seen it on the OASIS ...
no update for me too,took on nov 17.
11-21 no update
gave mine on 11/21/06 and waiting impatiently. called ecfmg and they said to expect it on the week of 19dec. Isn't it a agonizing wait?
I took mine on 16th nov. A friend of mine told me to try the iwa trick and try to register. I tried it last week (2 weeks after the exam) and it allowed me to register without those red lines. But since then the OASIS score report date haven't updated yet (more than a week now). I have no idea if i failed , or was it too early to try to register and the result is not out yet. Does anyone has any idea whats going on here?
guys checknow? oasis is updated,,,Good luck to all,,,,
i tried the trick this morning and it worked! good luck!
Would ecfmg allow you to register for the same exam if they have not received your results? Does anyone know? Have there been incidents where ecfmg allows you to register for the exam even though you have passed that exam? I am asking this because my site has not been updated and I do not want to try the trick that drrg tried if it is not reliable. drrg did you get your results? did you pass?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »