Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
does thank you letter has role? - diana1
does thank you letter has role in programs ranking one? Any one. But if the current residents or residents involved in interviews, please share your experience on it.
i didn't send it to my first interview which was terrific...
few days after the interview, the program sent me a thank letter....
is that funny....???
because of that, i think it's important to send it, since everyone do, However i bet it has a major role in makeing the decision up....
Good Luck
diana thanking someone is a human courtsey... wanting to gain some thing by doing that is kind of weird to me........wat does it take to say sorry or thnaks anyway
i like aby's point.
thank you letter does not make any difference in their decision making whether to rank us high or not.I shows gratitude and sometimes humility to say thank you and that's just the essence.
Actually sending thank you letter shows your interest about that program after visiting their facility too, so I think it should have an effect in ranking the applicants. I also agree with aby's post.
I agree with aby but the point here is not about human courtesy.

The question is very simple and the answer should be the same.

I think a thank you letter from you is a way to let them know you are very interested in the program and at the same time a way to remind them who you are so they would keep you in mind. It plays a role.
GL
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »