Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
score delays - sanamche
hey guys , I just had a thought off the top of my head, is it possible that the scores are released in alphabetical order????like by the last name of the examinees????
oh,,,my last name starts with Z.
but my wife received her result on august 17,though she had he exam on july 13,one of the last days of exam cycle.but lets hope u r right
My last name is an L
well what does her last name begin with? do you guys have the same last name?
mine stats with L too.
Maybe it is not in order but by Letter....maybe none of the L's were released because it takes time to update that info into a computer and prob the people who do it get them by last name, maybe the L person was slackingSmile
I don't think so. Me and my wife boths C for last name, she took the exam 2 days after me, and got the score. I didn't get it
there has to be some reasoning behind this, they cant be "rechecking all of us" we cant all be on the border of passing, it would take too long.....they would have done it by now, they wouldnt wait for this week to start rechecking scores. DO you know of anybody from your day at your center who got there scores? There has to be a logical explanation.
I don't know anybody. Most of them were AMG's.
What about the method used for writing the PNs? Did you guys use the computer or the paper? I used the paper, my wife the computer.
Good point icc....I hand wrote and my friend used the computer and she got the scores and i didnt.....i guess it takes time to scan the written notes in?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »