Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
score delays - sanamche
I do, but I preffer not to give it on the forum. Can you give yours?
I havent taken my CK yet proactive.
I still studying for it.
its not updated everyday.i mean it is,but not scores.letters from school,diplomas,letters from us--yes this is everyday.but scores are updated every thursday
where did u get that info from iurie?
well this is what people notice,including me.if youtu write them a letter,or they receive smth from ur school it doeasn't matter what day is.but scores,only in the night from wednesday to thursday.i've got a lot of friends,plus my wife had st1,cs and ck.we used to check the oasis on wednesday,and nothing.thursday,here u go--magic red letters.same with my friends.
Reading thru the posts...I did my cs in sept and ppl who did it after me got results. I know alot of u are in the same boat. I was reading someone mentioning that the delayed scores of those ppl who are boderline. Is that true?
MAY BE THEY START WITH POEPLE WHO ARE GOING TO RESIDENCY OR APPLYING FOR IT FIRST....IF THAT HELP?????
That may be a possibility...but I knwo some people who passed and arent even going for residency or close to it. Anythign is possible though with this...
RANDOM...IS NOT A POSSIBILITY...I DO NOT THINK SO
I agree...it probably is not random...they need some order to deal with so much paper work and what not.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »