Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question - aphrodite
are prometric centers for step 3 closed in early jan/late dec?
where to find info?
thanks.
call them...the phone number is on thier website
heyyy....where did you emerge from? how has it been?
hey, i'm in upstate NY right now...chilling in a nice hotel which is costing me more than I can afford, but the bed is really nice and I'm loving the pillows...

How about you? How's your interview experience going...I thought you told me you were going to keep me informed...so lets get some chai and bring me up to date with your experience...how's it going for you?
it has been ok for me....well i kept you posted,you didnt return the call!
I did 2 more IVs after houston....went ok.in the meantime my OASIS trick cleared me,waiting for the mail and cert before applying for step 3.am also on the east coast these days....dunno wether ill match though Sad...how bout you?
opps, if you called me, and I didn't return the call, I'm sorry. I'm terrible at checking messages and returning phone calls.

Congrats on the oasis trick...then you are all clear for step 3...

As for the match...I'm confident (not arrogant) that I will match...I figured that if I attend enough interviews then eventually somebody out there will like me...right? It's a difficult decision figuring out which programs I'll be better off in...location is becomming an increasingly more bigger deal....but I've been able to assemble an ROL...
hey aphro...tried to log in too...could not ...wanted to speak to you about something...how did your interviews go?
Hello Vit..
sup dochoc

One problem I'm having is that I keep having the urge to flirt with attractive applicants and residents...
well no harm in doing that with applicants...residents ...can work to your advantage tooWink many times..
ask me here..otherwise email me....what was it about??
I havent been able to get the email ids from the lady where we met! have you?

vit..............good to know that you have a list!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »