Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for a study partner online -
hicham

hi every body,
I have just started preparing for the step1 and I'm planing to give it on march 2004. I have great idea for a study group of 2 people or more. For instance, if the group get agree on studying one subject a week- let's say pathology- and then at the end of the same week get in contact online to discuss dificult questions or may be every member of the group shoold post a certain number of question on the same subject. People interested in the matter feel free to drop me a line.
Aarti - abhoyar@Hotmail.com

Hi hicham,
I would be interested in group studying. But I also work full time, hence can study only in the evenings and weekends. Are you also working? if yes, then we can stay on the same pace, if not you will probably be ahead of the group.

Any suggestions/recommendations? thanks.
Dr.C. - cchur68@yahoo.co.kr

the guy that you are looking for.
please e-mail me.
I am Ready!!!
dr.N - sahinnur

I need a study partner but I work full time.I will take step1 nearly same time.It will be better for motivation if we can study together.
Jersey Doc

Hello all,

I am also planning to give Step 1 in March/April 2004, if I can manage to study all the subjects by then and feel confident.

I think it'll be a great idea to get motivation from others.
DK

I am interested too. Let's give it a try! My email address: omwaseem
hicham

it's me again. Thanks for all of you for your interest in my idea. I'm working a part time job 4 days a week. So we can start our group study very soon. I'm trying to figure out a study squeduele that take in consideration the needs of every body. If anyone of you has any objection or wonna change somthing about it or wonna have some imput on it, he/she should feel free to suggest so. It's up to each of us to choose the reviwe material he/she is confortable with. It doesn't matter if it is kaplan material or BRS or NMS. What is really important is a time commitment to study one subject within one week. This is our real MOTIVATION. And we got to agree on one day of the week to discuss the subject.
I suggest sunday afternoon @4 pm central 3pm eastern time.
Are you ready guys to start with PATHOLOGY FOR THIS WEEK SEP29 TO OCT5. At this pace we will study 4-5 subjects/month and we will finish the whole program in 2 months. and then we will go back for a second layer of study.
crest

Hi ,
I am interested as well....Its a great idea!
Aarti - abhoyar@Hotmail.com

Hicham,
Looks like you will be our coordinator for this study group. You may want to send a group e-mail on our e-mail address, that way we dont have to keep coming to the forum to look at the messages. Pathology sounds like a good idea, any suggestions as to where to read Pathology from. I have heard from a lot of people, BRS is good, any other suggestions/comments will be most appreciated. Thanks.
Lidia - lidiagp

Please include me, Im also interested , I ll present mine on late december, though I think it will be motivating,and motivation is what all of us need to keepp going....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »