Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
test time, I need tips please - medupch
hey gusy my test is tomorrow, And I need tips, like about time distribution, anxiety management,,,everything.....
my first time ...and I m nervouse...thanks guys..its the last favor...
hey medupch
no need to be nervous. u will do fine
1. time distribution -- is it about planning breaks? It depends upon person to person.Mine were
2 blocks - 5 min break
3rd block -- 5 min break (third block was a bit difficult and tiring)
4th block --- 15 min break(had some waffles and chocolate for lunch)
5th block -- 5 min break
6th block -- 5 min break
If it`s about answering the questions -- do not relax at any point in any given block.
now-a-days atleast 40% of the questions are lenghthy and u may have to hurry t he last 5-6 questions .
If u don`t know an answer or if u think a calculation may take more than 1 & 1/2 min just make an intelligent guess, mark the question and move on. U can come back to that q if u have time later.
Do not leave any question unanswered
2. Just stay calm, the test is like any other practice test

And last but not the least -- ur scheduling permit, a valid id and reach atleast 40 min before ur scheduled time

Good luck

thaNKS a lot .... I feel so nervous...I dont know what to say...
take care
Hi Medupch:

Do me a favor, will you?

Get out, walk in a gentle pace for an hour focusing on the trees and traffic of course. Get back when you tired. This is a time tested method, remember.

Do nothing for the rest of the day. Before going to bed, simply put the orange card, ID on the table, and make some lunch and get a drink for tomorrow. THAT'S IT!!!
all the luck.
take breaks every block.
try to sign in and out as quickly as possible.
be calm.
everytihgnwill be good.
all the best
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »