Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"let's pool all exams together is amazing& - seattlegal
Hi everyone,

i took my exam on the 16th of dec and was having a hard time recalling some questions to share with you. I did not get the chance to review this exam pool until tonight and I was amazed to find out that maybe 60 to 70% of my questions were here (especially the first long message with lots of letter q's in there)... it is like reliving the exam once again.... some questions have been twisted but same cases were given..

Please, please those who will be taking the test.... dont forget to read this compilation.... and for those who have time to continue looking for the correct answers..
hey wil b giving the xam soon.plz lemme know what this is,if its so helpful...........
is exam pool book name?
i think this is the exam pool that seattlegal is talking about:

http://www.usmleforum.com/forum/message.php?id=138432
Dear friends ,most of you have read books

but reading books is dif from usmle questions

for example you all know about hroner .you know ansa cervicalis....but when they want you to show that in a pic....Ct ..MRI....like cross section of lower limb and ask what muscle do this

thats very dif....or sometimes they ask simple question but it has dif answers like gynecomastia

so its better take a look at exam experiences ,and to make it easy i put all together
then separated them....
aleaready i sent you but i will send you again and upgraded one
thanks doctoria... that is the exam pool link that I was talking about. Those were my exam questions.....exam is doable but the way the questions were asked are tricky... sometimes it seems so hard but then the answer is there right on your face. The thing is, you dont have much time to think twice or thrice because of time limit so it is really helpful to be familiar with the real thing (questions)... usmlenew1 is right and thanks so much for helping. This compilation will be very helpful.

I wonder if there is a pattern on how the exam spits out from the computer, im sure its random but I noted that sova, lucky always and I have really similar questions.... Im poor at recalling questions but this is exactly what came out at my exams....

If I could only be given one chance to give an advice... it is to read the exam pool!

seattlegal,thanks for your helpful information

and wish you good score
Hi seattlegal/usmlenew1,

Hey probably u might have collected all the exam pool qns in one word doc..

Will be grateful if u could forward it to me...

Thanx

uromle@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks usmlenew1 for starting the post. & thanks to all the contributors, i appreciate your time & efforts.

Thanks Seattlegal for your wonderful advice.

I got this from a friend. It is the same Exam exp post collection in a word document as Uromle suggested.

Hope everyone takes advantage of it . Best wishes to all.

Exam Experiences Doc:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/i850zz
you are most welcome grace98 and usmlenew1.. and thanks for the links too...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all !!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »