Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bluetooth,kita -where are you guys? - emam
how are you guys doing and where are you?

I have not seen you on forum ,although I realize that I disappeared for a while as well!

How is interviewing for you guys?

All the best for the New 2007-top notch program on March 13th or prematch even sooner!!!
Take care
Hey Emam.. glad to see you back on the forum.
how far have you been with your visa stuff. I Got a prematch from one of the NY programs which puts me in a big dilemma. Lot of people are accepting any kind of prematch they are getting..... which is tempting me to accept. I dont know what I am gonna do.

compromise seems to be order of the day.

good luck for you. I am glad that you are happy with your choice.
emam,

Congrats on signing the stuff,now you can exhale and have a life

The rate the word prematch appears on the forum has started keeping me bey to avoid unnecessary panic.I am really proud of everyone that has signed the papers,it is a big big big decision.The worst of the days is ahead,I hope things happen really quick as it has been ordained.

Bluee, you will always excel. I know you are in love with maimonides and am surprise they have not given you the stuff.I believe you have good IVs in NY and will make the best decisions
Congrats emam, all the best with your residency.

Blue: Congrats for the prematch and may the best sense prevail to help you make the decision.

cheers and good luck.
guys please share the hospitals you were offered prematch. This will help other peds applicants... many thanks
usdream

Wake up to reality,people are so secretive about this for many reasons

some IMG are just infants when it comes to matching exercise-take a look

a) The resident that took us on hospital tour said (negative comment)........are you not exposing the resident to hard time .....some residents will not tell the truth about the program cos they have to protect themselves

b) My friend with low 80's were invited and I have upper 90's and was not invited

c)You said you are not yet giving prematch but someone in the forum said he got prematch from your program

d) You gave someone with lower score prematch and I have 99/99(plus poor communication skill and bad mannerism) you did not offer me

So now you understand why they keep quiet
hey guys!!

sorry for the lateness of this reply.
I got back to Poland just yestarday-it was a long trip!!

I was sooo happy to spend New Year with my friends and family!

Blue-the hospital is taking care of my visa so all I have to do now is wait for my consulate to contatc me...pretty nice of them..

so what did you do about yor pre match offer?I am sure that you will match in the top notch program so just don't panic and wait for the best!

Kita-I can only imagine how everybody must feel after all these prematch messages posted on forum!Stay positive and don't let them get to you!!!You will be fine!!!!

I wish you all Happy new Year and even more happy Match Day!!!!
hey emam Smile
nice to hear a stingy message from you after long time Smile
happy new year and good luck with residency. I got a prematch from one of my favorites and I am gonna sign contract this week.

be in touch!!

hey bluetooth,

congratulation!!!!

this is such a great feeling!!!

you just enjoy and relax!!!

where is the program,NY??

stay in touch!
have fun!

hey blue.what are your credentials,man?
evryone seem to listen and respect you opinion,and i have soon interview at maimo,so i wanna know what are my chances.do they offer the prematch in at all???
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »