Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
drrkamra........... - trelawney
if u wnt to reschedule u need to call them 5 buisness days in advance.
tht period is gone now
so they mite charge u for rescehduling
do it fast if u intend to, i assume u wnt a dt in the nxt mnth.
i hv heard jan is diff to find an exam dt.
Thank you so much! I called them and yeah there is $100 reschecduling fee. Had to pay it, but then I really do want to work on the score. But thank you so m,uch. I think I know you from Step 2 CS! We tried forming a team to study for it, but that didn't work. But its good to see you here. Happy New Year!
hi
all the best, hope tht 81 [i thnk thts wt ur post said ur score was on nbme] chngs to 99 soon enuf.
all the best
ur better off believe me.
i have to reapply. tht means the entire fee........ cn u beat tht?
I know, that really hurts, the entire fee! It happened to me twice for step 1. My entire fee got wasted twice, but thank God that I don't have any "attempts." Anyway, best of luck. I'm sure things will eventually work out well for you.
hi

wen r u plng on taking step 2?
mayb we cn study tgthr.
Feb 2 and when do u plan.
15 feb
wnt 2 mk a schedule?
I'm already midway through Internal Medicine with a study partner with whom I have been studying for since the last 3 months. I'm really sorry. Hopefully for Step 3...My e-mail address is drrkamra But how is your preparation going? I think I just need a quick reading of Kaplan and a good review of UW q bank. Are you participating in the match or the post match this year?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »