Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new here... prep for step 2 - vids
hi... sat for my step 1 a few days ago... will be appearing for my step 2 in june 2007.... form what i gathered preparing from kaplan material... kap DVDs and the USMLE WORLD online Qs is more or less the prep required... is there anything else...any useful material... any useful books etc which i can go thru... oh yes...was also told to go thru CMDT which i read previously during my final year med school...

for eg... read about 1st aid being a useful book for step 1... a couple of board review series etc... is there anything like that for the subjects involved in step 2 as high yield material or will kaplan books/DVDs, UW suffice??
please reply....
vids
hey, i took the stepck 3weeks ago, i think the material u got is sufficient, don't forget the first aid, it may be of great help the last days before the exam, what i wanna focus on is that u should do as timed blocks as u can to pace ur self, because the hardiest thing i met in the exam was dealing with time, by the end i had difficulty keeping concentrated, good luck.
thanks ..... will start my prep for step 2 in a month... will go thru CMDT, the kap books and the DVDs....
vids
hey same problem as you...just took step 1.
hey where did u get DVDS from? I need them but everyone says people in classifieds are cheaters...so where did u get those from ? I really need them.
thanks a lot
hi i took step1 now preparing for step 2ck please guide me if any good soul can guide me which material i should use for step2 for different subjects and to start with which 1 first..i will realy appreciate ur advice.
sanya
hi every body
i also took step 1 a week ago. where can I also get these Kaplan books and DVD, CD? pls tell me too. pls share me too. i really need them. i can't start without any books and DVD.
thanks alot.
HEY GUYS I AM ALSO JUST STARTING AND I DECIDED ON KAP BOOK DVDS Q BOOK AND Q BANK FROM KAPLAN AND USLE WORLD IN THE END AND DEFINITELY 1ST AID
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »