Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To letsdoit and others.pls help attempts on step3 - don2006
Hello friends plsss tell me how i can improve my chances with these creds: 82/79/pass/79, 2003 grad, 3 mon observership. But my problem is I have 2 attempts on step 3, i have passed it on 3rd attempt, my issue is how these attempts are going to affect my chances and how do i improve my chances.
do you need visa? most programs just look for pass or not on step 3, attempts may be taken into consideration, but generally it is a plus regardless to have that on your resume. gl.
hi don2006, well attempts on step 3 is not going to hurt your application as much as the step 2 scores will do, u r moving in the right direction by getting USCE under your belt, try to get as much as u can and which will help u to get impressive recommendation letters from US, coz if u do so it will really propel ur application, make contacts with residents and attendings where u r around during the observership, have faith in god, apply to more programs.good luck, keep j1 as an option if visa is a issue, & if u can get ur name in any of the publications here in US thn nothing like it.
points that favour u is the clinical experience u already have, u r relatively a young graduate.
Than you guys, i appreciate ur replies n suggestions.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »