Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new interview spots just opened up - pathan1
I just received the following message from St. Joseph IM program in Pontiac Michigan. I have already accepted a prematch so I thought it maybe helpful to someone else. Goodluck.

Date 01/03/2007
Subject IM Interview
From davispa@trinity-health.org

Dear Candidate:

We are wrapping up our interview season, but have decided to extend it through the end of the month.

We will be interviewing on Monday's and Tuesday's only in the afternoons starting at 1 pm, beginning January 8. You may have already received an invitation from us but we are giving you another opportunity to respond.

If you are interested, please respond by e-mail ASAP. The interview spots are first come first serve, so please reply right away if you are interested. We have only 40 spots open and I am sending out 57 invitations.

Pat Davis

(Please be sure to put IM Interview in the subject line.)

Hi,

I too just recieved this email. but i was wondering as there was no hospital name mentioned anywhere in the email nor its location. how did u identify the hosp name in this?

any input is very much appreciated.
thanks
trinity health is st. joseph... they are a group of hospitals
thanks ganja_doc. they have got locations across US frm california, idaho to michigan, ohio. then in which hosp'll i be interviewing with...... def i dont want to go to idaho or california for personal reasons....they haven't said anything abt any hosp in the mail....i am confused:-w
all I did was google the return email address ( davispa@trinity-health.org ) .
This is for St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital in Pontiac Michigan. I already had my iv there.
thnq y2k5grad, can u tell me li'l bit about the prog?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »