Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dear klebsiella & joo - usmlenew1
it seems that this iste is klebsiella & joo posting

isnt that better if you have some questions ,and want to help other members ,send them in one or 2.. postings

and ask members to answer them

i guess now what i see is klebsiella and joo

and we lose other ,members postings

and i like both of your postings,but i prefer them in one place
thanks
i hope you concider that
hey usmlenew1,just a thot..
no offense but these guys are putting in a lot of effort and time doing this , we should appreciate the effort and not be so picky.
i agree with you ,it seems ,we are flooded with these questions
DR usmledco123 ,i agree with usmlenew1,first of all those who look at the questions are not

more than 50-60
second,if anyone wants to send 4000 or more questions like that,so just imagine what happens

i really appreciate their job ,but i guess they can do that better than this
i agree with usmlenew1.i am confused when i look at forum2 ,in other forums its better done
I am not trying to offend anyone in anyway shape or form....,

I am retired from posting questions

This forum is everyone I am trying to take the forum over.

I apologize......,just trying to help
Dr klebsiella,thanks for nice job,kepp doing,this is just other members idea too,so dont be hurt
these were real exam questions but its cool i am retired as well...its stupid to put them in one post because how the hell are people going to discuss them or ask questions...i had gotten these questions from people who had taken the exam for the past 3 years and i had like 200 more to post...anyhow good luck studying....maybe ill just kelbseila private posts, not to bother you from looking at other important posts...
hey joo
Pls do not stop posting ,since a lot of us here appreciate what you and klebsiella are doing.
We really need you guys at this forum.I really liked the Qs that you are posting.Sometimes 'thank you' cannot express the gratitude one has .
This goes to both klebsiella and you and a lot of other helpful folks at this forum who make an effort to keep this forum alive.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »