Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its demoralising Guys! - hrrmph

All those who have prematched..

guys u have already done it...congratulations!! now u shall rejoice..It is indeed very demoralising when the strongest voice heard in the forum is of those who have no need of it nemore..

I think it just impresses upon those who have to wait for the match as some sort of a tragic even, not being pre-matched yet.

Administrator- kindly consider adding a seperate forum for those pre-matched..
c'mon buddy, we will be fine. cheer up. let them enjoy!!!!!
I kno we will beWink

just makes u think !
hey,i can imagine how uncomfortable it might be..however you are not forced to read these posts..i think it is helpful for other people to kind of get an idea which hospitals are willing to offer prematches and what kind of people get them...

so i think your title is exaggerated!!!
we will make it.........!!!!! if we have been upto here... we will get thru this too.....!!!
emam,

very few ppl list hospitals, rarely do they volunteer any info bout themselves...i do believe it may b helpful to foresee issues that may affect us all viz, bank SSN etc...but again thts not wot ppl have bn upto!

it is a sugesstion to catalogue such discussions where the interested party may divulge in more fruitful discussion..

about the title...well it hardly seems exaggerated when prematches constitute only 15% or so..of all positions..even to IMGs

Neway its a sugestions to those who may see my point if not my good wishes r in order!
You got an interview at Cleveland Clinic IM right? Trust me, you'll match. You don't get an I/V there unless you got some really good stuff.
thanks msfc,

its just u wonder tht u IVd at some of these places who do offer prematches, and if they didnt give u a PM how will places like CCF rank u..

BTW do u have any info on CCF prematches etc..I think u IVd ther as well
GL
I interviewed next-door at Case Western (always regarded as the #2 in Cleveland, after, you guess it, CCF). CCF rejected me by the way. No info on CCF, sorry.
CWRU HOSP!

thts second to none, they hardly give IVs to IMGs...well done

and they get the best fellowships..all the best!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »