Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
got my score report today - jubi
today i got my score report of step 2 ck, i got 97/240. i am happy with my result. feel free to ask me anything regarding the exam , prep etc. thanks.
what did you get on the nbme forms, and usmle world, congrats, 97 is awesome
thanks, i took nbme -1, 3 weeks before exam and got 560, took nbme- 2 ,10days before exam and got 620. in UW i got 60% average first time.
hey jubi thats awesome score .... congrats.. !!!

what and how did u prepare the last 10 days before ur exam ??

i just have 9 days before my exam !!!

did u do FA ??

and did u revise uw ???
thanks again, i didnt read FA for ck, cause i had the feeling that its too superficial, i revised kaplan notes mainly and went through the UW notes which i made previously in the last 10 days.
hey jubi congrats thats a great score may i ask u which books u studied from is kaplan enuff esp for internal medicine or u also did cmdt
i didn't study cmdt, i read mainly kaplan and UW for internal medicine. thanks again.
Congrats! Good luck for the next step.
HEY JUBI.CONGRATS,
I GAV MY STEP 1 ON NOV29th.
I'M IN A CONFUSION TO DO CK OR CS FIRST.
CAN U HELP ME IN THIS REGARD?IF CK HOW MANY MONTHS SHOULD I PREPARE AND WOT R THE MATERIALS
Congrats! that was a great score!
If you remembered some of the topics on your test, could you tell us the breakdown of questions. What do you think are the must-knows? Can you give us some tips before taking the test. I'm quite really scared, test is 3 wks from now.

Thanks in adv and once again Congrats!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »