Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jovana - yabba_dabba_doo
hi Smile
thanks for taking the time to post so many questions

may I ask the source of the questions in this thread -
http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=152651

and also, all the other questions.............may I ask their source?

Thanks!
yabba
This is the questions that I was collecting from everywhere-some of them are old Goljan questions, some of them are old USMLE board questions, some of them are made by me and my collegues while teaching IM before and Psy and that is how it is ,but you see it is NOT about the questions IT IS ABOUT THE CONCEPTS.....................and doesen't matter new an dold ..THE CONCEPT IS THE SAME...............
The explanation to the questions I did it my self from Harrisons , Kaplan Books, Goljan and e.t.c
I was testing my PA students on this before , so I need it to be very systematic , as well current with the material..so I hope I did answer your question...
I understand, its just that I wanted to make sure they weren't NBME or UW questions because I wanted to save those till the end since they are the best predictors..............didn't want to attempt them before that, but now that I know these aren't NBME or UW ques, I can try them too Smile

Thanks,
yabba
Also I met Goljan in person years AGO when he was with NMSchool Review that was bougth by KAPLAN in 2000-2001.
So I try to learn from everybody, as well as I learn a great deal from Barbara FADEM -GOOD bEHAVIORAL qUESTIONS, AS WELL i LEARN FROM dR.tREVOR (kATZUNG bOOK )..
I mean I learn from their questions...
My life took me to another journey at the moment, BUT by the end of this year or summer I will plan to take USMLE-STEP 1 ...
With this online I keep my self current and I am trying to refresh my memory , too as well as I learn from Abraham, Kashmall, Recall , Pongly and opthers...
Don't worry the are NOT, but anyway I bealive that is ILLEGAL to post UW questions and I will NOT do THAT, as far as NBMA-i NEVER TRY THOSE YET...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »