Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
interview ques - doc_sim
hi ,

does anybody have the list of interview ques which should be prepared. i had a long list with the answers too.. long time ago but it got misplaced and am unable to find it now.

plz send me the ques and ans if u have it..i need it desperately.

thanks and gl to all
somebody plz reply....i guess many of u must have had ur interviewed by now and might have got pre matches also...cant u help guys? plz..
doc_sim, I don't know what answers you are talking about, everyone have different answer to the interview qs, as each one of us have a different story of becoming a doctor. As for the iv qs, you can find out in website, or in Iserson's Getting into a residency book which I believe is the best book to follow. It also gives you idea about how you should answer the iv qs.
thanks for the input papri..is isersons a good book for the imgs also? i read on a forum that its a complete no no for intenational med graduates.

can u suggest what to say if someone asks 1.why have u chosen our program to look at
2. have u interviewed at any other hospital (if u didnt have any other interview anywhere else)?

3. what makes u a good match for our program/ speciality?

4. what would u do if u suspect a colleague abusing drug ( i think the answer should be- ask the colleague to take some time off and seek medical help. if he still continues to work , report to hospital authorities and request them to take appropriat action as soon as possible )

5.what to say when they ask about my overall career goals..what should i say/ stress upon to make my answer sound good?

6. what would you do if u do not match?
(i have no clue what to reply for that sort of question)

papri or anybody else plz reply. i would really appreciate if u guys could suggest me something, guide me..plz
any kind soul..plz help me . answer some if not all questions

http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=137375
plz can anyone reply to my specific questions also..

i already have some lists of questions
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »