Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Withdrawing from Match - tulpi
Hello all,

I have accepted a pre match position at Crozer chester Medical Center in Pediatrics. I would like to know if any one can tell me if there is any specifin procedure to withdraw from match. The PC told me that I need to call ERAS or ECFMG and withdraw. I just wanted some advise from you guyz before I do that. I thought it would be enough if I indicate the programs with which I interviewed by checking of the small box provided in ERAS programs list.

I appreciate your help.
Congrats......How come you're still sober?????

There is a special way to do it.....
1. go to www.nrmp.org
2. click on the login box and proceed to login
3. click on the " Update my Profile" option
4. on the options section, click "withdraw"

But a word of advice...confirm with the program that you 100% guarenteed to start in July. The best confirmation is a signed contract...by all parties involved.

or a letter of intent. also you can, but you're not required to contact the other programs regarding your withdrawal. congrats!
Thanks Vitriol,

I signed an offer letter which is also signed by PD. They said contract will be ready in March only. Thank you for your advice.

Good luck to you!!
Thank you guyz
Congrats Tulpi!
If you do not mind can you share your credentials?
Did they call you in for a second look?

Thanks
My step scores are 90/84/76 with three US LORS and 4 months of USCE. I am doing my MPH now. I went for a second look by myself.
Thanks a lot for the response!
Did they offer it or did you have to ask them?
I interviewed with them too and went for a second look too.
U r welcome. I got a pre match from another place and then I called up to find out my position with crozer and after two days I was offered a position.
Wow That is real good!
Thanks for your response.
Do you think by calling them I will know if I am in their rank list?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »