Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has AGH given a prematch? - doodle
Hi,
The NRMP shows that AGH is particpating with 13 positions for the match. The y have 14 cat positions. So, does this mean they have given out one?

Pls reply,
Doodle
hey doodle..
they don,t give any pre-matches....did u get any positive response from them...my interview there was xcellent but no response from them.......?
Hi Smiley,
My interview was good too, and they said they are not giving any prematches, but the number on NRMP is 13, it was 7 till yesterday(last years match quota). So, kind of anxious
Doodle
Smiley,
What do u mean by response? Di the PD reply or not to your tahnk you letter?
Doodle
they didn,t reply to my thank you letter...
what about u ?
Hey Smiley,
I did get a reply to my thank you letter. When was ur interview? Maybe they will reply soon.
Doodle
hey doodle,
my inv was one week back.....i sent thank u letter the next day....didn,t hear anything yet....geetting scared now....
Hi doodle

I also IV at AGH and received a reply to my thank you letter. In your reply letter what did the PD mention in it? My cousin and I who IVed there got the exact same message saying that we are good candidates for the program. I was wondering what kind of reply you got from the PD. I think he might be sending a generic reply to everyone. Thanks
Smiley,
Dont worry, its just been a week, you will get your reply.

Drhouse,
The Pd said I was very competetive etc, very general.

Doodle
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »