Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Alert For WSU/DMC Interviewers,check this out! - savematch
they think img's are ignorant and they r laying a nice trap .............
good work guys!!!
I really appreciate it...
everyone does not have high speed net to watch videos so please write it here ... at least give some hint ???
ok everyone.. that is true with most of the univ/hosp/programs in USA. What in US, it is true all over in the world.. Preference to LOCALS is always there and guess what it is healthy too. Thank those programs who take IMGs. Most importantly dont worry about the content of this video instead use it for accent reduction. John has perfect american accent and use it to get used to that kind of accent.
ok everyone.. that is true with most of the univ/hosp/programs in USA. What in US, it is true all over in the world.. Preference to LOCALS is always there and guess what it is healthy too. Thank those programs who take IMGs. Most importantly dont worry about the content of this video instead use it for accent reduction. John has perfect american accent and use it to get used to that kind of accent.
ha ha i just gone thru the video and I see nothing wrong with it.. It is just an analysis of their IM program and the challenges facing my it. Every program in US is also measured by number of AMGs interest in their program. So whoever started this thread has no sense of understanding the purpose of Johns briefing.
Rita....i dont think you understand english....he clearly implies...how WSU/DMC withhold their negative information from IMGs, while they shared all info with their local wayne medical students.....

Either you dont get it...or you are one of "them!"
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »